|divina (marilag) wrote,|
@ 2018-04-15 21:31:00
- Vanity. She's a beautiful woman and aware of it.
- Haughty and self-serving; classist, unaware of the sociopolitical climate.
- Wide-eyed, innocent, though she pretends otherwise.
- Reliant on underlings. Privilege is as privilege does.
- Uncertain and aimless. Conflicted by her upbringing and her need to shed the shackles of her culture's expectations.
- Wears a much lighter and less protective version of the Fell/Dark Knight armor even though she is not a defensive player to begin with, so is extremely vulnerable to attack. Carry-over from her beginnings as a Berserker--constriction is never a good thing.
- Going off of that--her Berserker background. Sure, it gives her an edge and a niche on the battlefield, especially since the Fell Knight and Berserker job classes have much in common, but there's a reason for tradition, a reason why you typically begin as a Knight before progressing to one of the succeeding two Knight classes.
- She's not great at the magic aspect of being a Dark Knight. She's got the offensive abilities down, but her knowledge of Dark magic in itself is more cursory than devastating.
- Her standing within the Guild goes through ups and downs--she conforms to their dictates just barely, but after having been betrayed, she is keen on upholding Honor and Loyalty. For all her posturing, she would never abandon a comrade-in-arms.
- As a Fell Knight, she receives no love from those in the religious sect, or even from those of a religious mindset.
- Born to fight: naturally adept on the battlefield. It's why she was so inclined towards the path that she chose--she loves the thrill of the fight, her thoughts flying apart as her heart becomes the steady thud, thud, thud of the wardrums. Rapid, powerhouse offense is her game. Fiendish is the most apt way to describe her chosen style. (It should be noted that she isn't a prodigy insomuch as she is a natural; she's nothing the Guild has never seen before, but she's good.)
- Not particularly intellectual, but has strong sense of intuition. Again, fiendish, animalistic.
- From wealthy and influential stock, and despite her being the black sheep of the family and having no actual power as a result, she benefits.
- Bilingual. Speaks both Hume and Fi'noi.
- Virginal. Almost a Kinsey X, but is about a 4; demisexual biromantic, leaning to homoromantic.